THIS MORNING'S KIDS LITURGY:
Parents, click below to watch today's kids video lesson.
For the Gospel Project Unit 8 Memory Verse, click .
For the Memory Verse song, click https://subspla.sh/qxh7c8w.
SERVING IN DOXA KIDS
A few benefits of serving in Doxa Kids
-models for your kids to contribute to the needs of the local church
-connects you to parents of other similar-aged children
-trains you how to be a better disciple of your kids
-benefits the kids and fellow teachers as you use the gifts God has given you
HOW DOES SERVING IN DOXA KIDS WORK?
Frequency: once a month (or more if desired).
Qualifications: Love Jesus. Love kids. Pass a background check.
Positions: Teacher (lead or support), kids check-in host or family greeter
Doxa Kids exists to make disciples in the every stuff of kids' lives. Because safety is one of our top priorities, we use a form to complete our due diligence for anyone who is serving in Kids Ministry. Try out serving in Doxa Kids today!
This milestone is a celebration of a parent's commitment to discipling their kids and the parent's dedication of their kid to the Lord.
- Parent's Commitment: The parent recognizes their responsibility as the primary disciple-maker for their kids. They will develop a plan for family discipleship and present their commitment to the church through a celebration at a Sunday gathering.
- Church's Commitment: The church will partner with the parent in commitment to discipling their kid through encouragement in all discipleship environments. We help parents develop a plan for their family discipleship.
- This celebration is for those who are disciples of Jesus who are committing to raising their child in a Gospel-centered home. (Remember, we’re here to help you figure out what that looks like!)
- This celebration is for those who call Doxa home. The church family will commit to you in being part of helping you raise up your kid.
- Any age kid(s) in which you want to dedicate to the Lord.
Step 1: Parent Commissioning Orientation
This is the first step to Parent Commissioning at Doxa. We discuss God’s design for parenting, how we plan to partner with you in discipling your kids, and begin the process of creating a Family Discipleship Plan. The next orientation will be coming soon! Ready to take this step? Fill out this form to get signed up!
Step 2: Parent Commissioning Celebration
This is the second step, where we come together to celebrate your desire to raise your kid up in a Gospel-centered home. On the day of this celebration (during a Sunday gathering), we will invite you on stage and pray for you as a church family. Our next Parent Commissioning Celebration will be announced soon!
CURRENT INTERNSHIP OPENINGS FOR KIDS MINISTRY
KIDS MINISTRY INTERNSHIP
Reports To: Kids Ministry Director - Lindsey Bayne
Overview: Designed to give you a hands-on and up-close experience in vocational ministry. Ranging from 6-12 months, the ultimate purpose is to strengthen your ministry gifts and clarify your missional calling.
Contact us below to apply or ask questions.
Partnering with parents to make disciples of Jesus in the everyday stuff of our kids' lives.
9:30a & 11:15a
All classrooms are open at both gatherings. If your child requires deaf interpretation,
please let us know below.
please let us know below.