Doxa’s building, in its strategic location of downtown Bellevue, is one of our greatest assets that Doxa uses to make disciples. The primary use of the building will be for Doxa to host Sunday gatherings, ministry programs, training, special events, and servant appreciations. The secondary use of the building will be for Doxa’s missional communities to use as they live on mission making disciples. The third priority is to the broader community, when such events meet certain criteria outlined below.
Doxa welcomes the use of our building by our community, as we are able to staff and support the request. Outside events must meet certain criteria. Those criteria include:
- Nature of the event does not violate our organizational requirements as a church non-profit in the state of Washington.
- Minimum Event fee expense of $3,000.
- Available event dates are limited to Monday – Thursday.
- Thursday night through Sunday night are not available in 2018.
- Tech, security, janitorial, parking fees are in addition to event fee.
- Organization has single point of contact responsible.
- Signed contract in place one month prior to event date.
To explore availability, please fill out the online Rental Inquiry. You will receive a follow-up call to schedule a tour. If you have any initial questions, please email email@example.com. Thanks for your interest!